Things That Make Me Happy

As I was brainstorming writing topics on my way home today, I realized how serious my posts have been lately. So, in an effort to try to lift my spirits a bit and to give my readers something "light" to read, I hope it inspires you to list and remember the things that make YOU happy as well. :)

Spending good, quality time with a dear friend
Singing and listening to old hymns
Sunshine
Witnessing a rainbow after a storm
Rasberry flavored coffee
Singing in general
Looking at paintings
A baby's giggle
The color turquoise
Writing
Celtic Women music
Chocolate chip cookies, fresh out of the oven
A good thunderstorm
Pink jelly beans
Cute shoes that are ON SALE!
Philosophy perfume
A book that is so good, I finish it in a week
Puppies
Kittens
Jammies that have been tumbling in the dryer
Inspirational messages on mugs, plaques, walls, etc.
Anne of Green Gables
Fresh Flowers
The ocean
Brownies
My mom

Comments